Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010 Reflection/ Journal

It's amazing how things change. It's amazing how people change. In the begining of 2010 I was still with my old gradeschool friends, afraid to explore and branch out. I was insecure and shy. I was unsure of who I was and what I wanted. I'm so glad i've changed. I can't say I fully love myself & everything around me, but I have learned to accept it. (Now just to accept myself as who I am).I really don't know what I would have done if I never would have met my new group of friends. I'm such a new person. I love my life and myself ten times more. I'm not afraid to try new things or explore. I'm more adventurous and creative. I can talk to anyone and do anything I want. Last year I NEVER would have danced at a party in front of guys, talked openly with adults or teachers, or even stood up for myself. I think part of this is maturing. I also part of it is  finding yourself and building self confidence. It helps when your around people who support you and you can trust. I'm not saying I don't miss my other friends or I couldn't trust them, cause I do/did..A LOT. Things just change.We still hangout and see each other, but it's not the same. What can I say? Maybe it happened for a reason?

So with that said, I think i'll spill one of my 2011 resolutions: BLOG(: I'm going to try and blog atleast 3-4 times a week about things i've learned, what's going on, or just whatever! I want to remember this year & make it the best! It might be poems, lyrics, thoughts, or even diary-like entries. Another resolution: BRANCH OUT EVEN MORE & MAKE THESE NEXT 2 YEARS THE BEST EVER. I want to get very involved and meet tons of new people. My most important resolution? Accept myself for who I am; I signed the body peace treaty. That's all i'm saying. I'm tired of treating myself like shit & in return feeling like shit. I've got enough to worry about. I'm young, why stress over stupid stuff like that now? I should be living life and feeling free. Right? My most most MOST important resolution is getting to know God better. I want to build a stronger, better relationship with him. I feel like i've really lost touch with God & my religion lately with everything i've been going through. I hope I can find him & strengthen my relationship/connection. That would greatly benefit me & my family. <3

What are your resolutions?

Well midterm exams are coming up...YUCKY. I'm just going to study my hardest & try my best. That's all anyone can ask for. I'm not going to over stress about such a little thing in my life. It's not worth it. The pain I went through last year wasn't worth it. I won't do it again. New year=better year. So far, so good.

You know what i've learned this past year? Life is too short to be anything but happy. Right? I should know that from losing my brother & grandpa. Love everyone. Forgive everyone. Live. Laugh. Love<3 Always try your best. Take nothing for granted. People change & things change, but God is always there. I'm so greatful for my family & my friends. I love them so much.

I can't blog much longer. I need a shower (I just ran-my way of relieving stress) & break is offically over. That means school tomorrow. Yay!..not. But I better get off and do some homework/study. I'll blog again soon.
Remember: Mistakes happen. Forgive, Forget, and move on. Live live without regrets.

Peace out!

Annabella Zee (:

1 comment:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your post & new years resolutions! I love the blogging one - I think it is a GREAT way to document what's going on in life. I also LOVE the "getting to know God better" resolution. What's more important than that?

    OH, and I totally agree with you on the why stress about something little like exams?

    This quote seems to sum up everything in your post (and what I'm hoping to live by this year!):

    "Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus."
    - Philippians 4:6-7

    ReplyDelete