Saturday, September 25, 2010

Deep & confused. Why did I write this?

In the mood for a deep poem? Here you go.

This girl wants out
But something's holding her in
She screams and shouts
But  no where near winning
She's lost and confused
Not knowing where to go
Feels like she's been used
She just goes with the flow
When will this be done?
When will she be okay?
She's about to run
And be gone any day

So, there is another poem I wrote last year. I really don't remember writing this, nor do I remember why I wrote it so depression like. I guess this poem speaks for itself and how I felt. But, i've changed thankfully. I won't update tomorrow, so read this post like it's Sunday.

Adios!

1 comment:

  1. Your an amazing writer, you should keep it up! I love to read your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete